Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I should never have to say to another human..

There are just some things that a person should never have to say to another person.  I have found myself reminding my children to not do some pretty bizarre things.  Here are just a few things I have said lately that I think are just down right unnecessary:

1.  Don't ride the dog
2.  Don't use the dog's cage as a step stool
3.  Don't bite your toenails
4.  Don't sit on that baby
5.  Don't lick the bottom of your shoes
6.  Don't pee on my bathroom rug
7.  Don't pee on your sister
8.  Don't try to see how far you can stick your arm down the toilet hole
9.  Don't repeatedly gag yourself
10.Don't drink contact solution
11.Don't put Operation game pieces up your nose
12.Don't touch the dog's butt
13.Don't eat my homework (that should only be said to a dog right? not in my house)
14.Don't break all of my eggs in the refrigerator..again
15.Don't grind my makeup into the carpet
16.Don't make spitballs out of the toilet paper
17.Don't put the dog in your toy box
18.Don't throw toys down the air vents, toilet, garbage disposal, etc.
19.Don't paint my car with mud
20.Don't feed the dog Gobstoppers
21.Don't call 911 on my cell phone
22.Don't spread sunscreen on the computer screen
23.Don't poop in the pack n play or the floor
24.Don't paint the walls and carpet with nail polish
25.Don't put rocks in my car tires
26.Don't take all my tampons apart
27.Don't pretend your pee pee is Stretch Armstrong
28.Don't pick your brother's nose and don't let him pick yours
29.Don't repeat what Mommy says while she's driving
30.Don't repeat those words at church either
31.Don't eat bugs
32.Don't bring me a bug you found
33.Don't eat Easter egg dye
34.Don't try to take diet pills
35.Don't eat screws or we will have to go to ER again
36.Don't eat dog food or drink out of the dog's water bowl
37.Don't stick pantyliners all over your naked body
38.Don't get hurt or I'm not taking you to Wal-Mart:) hehe

Will update this list as needed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment